Eureka Springs Meet & Greet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a PERFECT way to spend a birthday. We have several members who have birthdays around that time. Sounds like a great birthday party to me.

Maybe I should join in too, my B-Day its also around that time :whistle:
Maybe I treat myself for a lil vacation...

:laugh:

Maybe I should join in too, my B-Day its also around that time :whistle:
Maybe I treat myself for a lil vacation...

:laugh:

come on, bro...it's been too long since we've ridden together! :beerchug:

btw, you can go to breakfast there without a helmet too :poke:

:rofl:

i never have a camera with me :semi:

I am not afraid to wrestle you for the camera semi...just sayin'

I should have taken it from you and blamed it on the cats when you were at my house a few months back :laugh:

Wow, just showed this thread to my wife and she said I can go. 633 miles each way. I can handle that. I am in.

Wow, just showed this thread to my wife and she said I can go. 633 miles each way. I can handle that. I am in.

Awesome! This MnG turning into a good turn out.
Looking forward to meeting new peeps!

That's kinda how it went for me, except after my wife looked at the motel info and looked at what there is to do in the area, now she is coming with. 540 mile trip for us, and we are riding there, hoping for good weather. Good thing I and the wife enjoy riding 2 up...

That's kinda how it went for me, except after my wife looked at the motel info and looked at what there is to do in the area, now she is coming with. 540 mile trip for us, and we are riding there, hoping for good weather. Good thing I and the wife enjoy riding 2 up...

Whats wrong with your wife coming? You guys will like Eureka.

Love you too Vabs :poke: anyways, it would behoove us all to be in one thread... just sayin

come on, bro...it's been too long since we've ridden together! :beerchug:

btw, you can go to breakfast there without a helmet too :poke:

Yes, we need to ride again :thumbsup:

Breakfast with no helmet :woot: theres one thing that I wont have to worry about :banghead:

Closed just so we aren't posting in two with duplicate info...post up if you're going in the other thread with room info, dates, etc... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back