• Aug. 14-16

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Aug. 28-30

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Sept. 11-13

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hate to hear that Drew, we'll do our best to document it for you :beerchug: i just found out yesterday that i'm getting a new boss, sure hope he doesn't mess with my schedule!

Um, he better not!
Posted via Mobile Device

Not sure? Maybe a few of the occupants heard a biker gang was coming and canceled!

GSXcite and i just changed from 203 to 208 to be closer to his trailer so if anyone is interested in 203, it has 2 beds on the parking lot level and is currently available :beerchug:

GSXcite and i just changed from 203 to 208 to be closer to his trailer so if anyone is interested in 203, it has 2 beds on the parking lot level and is currently available :beerchug:

You just wanted to put a few walls between you and Dennis' snoring!!! :laugh:

You just wanted to put a few walls between you and Dennis' snoring!!! :laugh:

and the congregation said, "AMEN!" :laugh:

i'll be leaving TN on Thur. morning and will be at Pointe West sometime that night

Last edited:
awesome, looking forward to seeing you guys again :beerchug:

So....is there any kind of time schedule for Saturday? Even if I leave at zero dark thirty I doubt I'll make the squirrel run....maybe the breakfast crawl...:coffee:

I think the normal event schedule. Meet at Pointe West at 9AM. Run down to the dam for photos (not sure who we will have for photographers this time), then off on the group ride about 10ish.

I think the normal event schedule. Meet at Pointe West at 9AM. Run down to the dam for photos (not sure who we will have for photographers this time), then off on the group ride about 10ish.

What about breakfast? :laugh: I gets hungry. :laugh:

and the congregation said, "AMEN!" :laugh:

i'll be leaving TN on Thur. morning and will be at Pointe West sometime that night
You forgot I'm bringing Pepper and he snores more than dennis!:laugh:

Back