Eureka Springs, AR MnG May 30-June 1, 2014

Slight change of plans, we should be there tomorrow.

I had a slight change of plans also.... I am not going to be be able to make it......on Thursday as planned. I am stuck at work till Friday, so I should arrive Friday late afternoon evening.

Lucy is back together, everything is loaded, and i'll be seeing some of you tomorrow, some on Thurs, and the rest on Fri...looking forward to a great time with all of you, i need it after the last six months!! ready for some good times with great friends :beerchug:

If everything goes right we will be there Friday afternoon.

Mounting another fresh set of tires tomorrow, other that, everything is ready to go...

You guys enjoy and take plenty of pictures for me, will be heading west as soon as I drop my son off for school.

Will be in route Friday AM if I can stay caught up at work... Looking forward to seeing everyone! Safe travels my Brother on your journey to the West

Ok....I'm out. Given the weather forecast of huge storms between me and Eureka Springs, it's just not worth the attempt. Maybe another time. Yes, I'm a wus.

Looks like that evil liquid sunshine has plagued all of the events.

Looks like I have a small delay due to work...we will be driving up early Friday morning now instead of late tomorrow night.

All Checked in.

ForumRunner_20140528_140307.png

Having lunch at the Angler

ForumRunner_20140528_140307.png

Just spoke to the hotel manager and they have 1 room left. Room 102 with a king bed.

Just spoke to the hotel manager and they have 1 room left. Room 102 with a king bed.

That would have been mine. I'm not feeling too bad about my decision right now - it's raining cats and dogs outside right now...and a motorcycle fatality reported about 2 hours ago in the middle of it...

That would have been mine. I'm not feeling too bad about my decision right now - it's raining cats and dogs outside right now...and a motorcycle fatality reported about 2 hours ago in the middle of it...

Never like to hear about a motorcycle fatality, sounds like you may have made a good call on not attempting the ride. "Momma always said, safety first...."

We hit a storm for maybe 30 minutes, then it was nice again...roads were good, traffic was minimal...we should be there in about 10 minutes :)

Hate to hear about the fatality...likely a good call skydivr...we'll miss you though, as well as the others whose plans changed...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Room 201 has now become vacant, we had to bow out of the trip due to last minute work responsibilities. Safe travels everyone, see you next time :(

Back