Eureka feedback

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
This was our first M&G with the ORG and I can't remember when last we had so much fun. Thanks all for making us feel at home with the ORG family, we feel privileged to be part of the group. Nice people!!

We made it home safe, wifey kept on hitting the speed restrictor on her truck, so I had to slow down not to lose her.

A few pictures to remember:

Eureka

Eureka.jpg

Photo session at the dam.

Bikes lined up.jpg

Captain yelling: "Run, run, last night my Busa kept blowing fuses, today it's going to explode!!"

Captain.jpg

Don: "I want a Harley!!!"

Want a Harley.jpg

Friday dinner.

Dinner Friday evening.jpg

Al's Busa hospital. Check out all those toys!!!

Busa Hospital.jpg

Please share the joke Beth and Heidi, looks as if it was a good!

Cheese.jpg

Eureka.jpg

Bikes lined up.jpg

Captain.jpg

Want a Harley.jpg

Dinner Friday evening.jpg

Busa Hospital.jpg

Cheese.jpg

Thanks for the pics, it was very nice to meet yall. :thumbsup:

Great meeting and riding with you both, hope to see ya the next time. Glad you made it home safe.:beerchug: You both are now part of what I think is the best group of people I have ever had the pleasure to meet and be included with. :thumbsup:

looks like life was well at the "hummingbird Inn" dang, hated missing this one... So anyone get any pics of Don? :laugh:

It was good to meet you Jelly, take care and we hope to see you soon. :beerchug:

Was great meeting you both ! Glad you got your BIG truck home to your BIG house ! I left my bag packed in expectation of the September trip to Samoa !

It was great meeting you. Glad you had a great time. I hate to see them end. Looking forward to the next one.

hey, William! I appreciated meeting you and Heidi. You guys are awesome! Thanks for taking the time to visit at breakfast. It was a great time for all and look forward to the next time we all get to ride and par-tay! Have a good 'un! :beerchug:

Back