• June 5-7

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • June 19-21 also Fathers Day weekend.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have another person going, he went with me and Becca last year to Iron Horse Stables and he can ride to hell out of the BMW he's got.

Lisa & I will be leaving Austin after work on Thursday around 6:00 pm. 3 hours to Dallas then on to Arkansas. If anyone from Dallas wants to follow us they are welcome. We will have an enclosed trailer w/ tools in case they are needed along the way.

Lisa & I will be leaving Austin after work on Thursday around 6:00 pm. 3 hours to Dallas then on to Arkansas. If anyone from Dallas wants to follow us they are welcome. We will have an enclosed trailer w/ tools in case they are needed along the way.

just to clear it up a little for those who may want to follow....are you driving through Dallas or are you spending the night and leaving out Friday am.?

try mapsquest and put in some destination points to help stear it in the direction you want to go.

Best route to take is one you are comfortable with.:thumbsup:

will you be posting a schedule of rides, drinking beer or whatever?

There is a group ride on Saturday. Normal agenda is meet at West Pointe at 9AM ready to ride and head to the damn for the photo shoot. Leave from the damn for a day in the twisties, stopping for lunch in Jasper. Grilling and beer after the ride.

I'm going to try and make it again this year. I had a blast last year! Going to see if Pointe West has any rooms left. I'd probably have to head out on Friday morning. Anyone in the Wichita area heading that way on Friday? Hayabusa convoys are cool.

Hey Michael, I'm gonna try to make this one but will leave out Friday morning since I'll probably be riding. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back