Epic touring!! And please, adopt Bots if you can!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
No really, if this couple happens to see this thread, we have a member here named GSXRBOTS that wants to be adopted by you two and join in the adventures. He will not shut up about it :whistle:

Pretty amazing stuff, and I'm only a few pages in to the adventure...makes you realize the rest of us aren't really living much at all :banghead:

Quit our jobs, sold our home, gone riding... - ADVrider

Much easier to follow thanks to Bots - Jun 14 2012: Escape Velocity!

Last edited:
117 pages and about a year and a half so far...that would be a dream come true! :beerchug:

It is pretty amazing...Bots is still reading it right now. I told him I'm feeling neglected, even told him I've put this thread up so the couple, should they see it, will know he is up for adoption.

He's MIA, reading it like a suspenseful novel :laugh:

semi, it's right up your alley man! :D

Can't.......

Stop.......

Reading.........

I'm about 7 hours deep into their journey, and I just put my house up for sale on Craigslist...

:banghead:

I was an active member of the ADV rider for years when I had my GS...

gap6.JPG

Here I am at the dragon...

BB

Hence the name BusaBim.... but I had the bim first so should I be BimBusa?

I see GsxrBots posted just before me on the ADVrider.

If you are thinking of getting/going on a world ride, that site is the resource!

BB

Bots read it all, and now what? How's the sale of the house going on Craigslist? :laugh:

I'm waaay too high maintenance for tent camping these days... I could go at it a weekend or so, but I'd be jonesing for a bed quick on that trip.

Back