Engine is out.

Did some riding today but it got too hot outside to keep riding so I came home to work out a few kinks that I want to change and poof. Won’t start. No crank no nothing so I am checking the basics. Clutch, kickstand,fuses etc. Little crap is annoying. Lol.

And the starter is toast. The shaft was completely locked up and upon opening it all the magnets had given up on life. Parts everywhere. Now looking for a new one.

Hi. You may need the Tiger Racing set up with 2 batteries or a one like alt123 has. I am getting the same one. also DME has a new stand aloneECU. it a lot of cool stuff. That will be the one I will use in my bike. I think it is around $1800.00.
mike.. check with frank before u buy a standalone.... he has likes and dislikes... I only say that because u said he was gonna be the one tuning it/involved with the turbo system...

As she sits now. Only thing left is a tune.

2F23E314-F39C-42D8-80EC-CAAC4B36DCD9.jpeg

mike.. check with frank before u buy a standalone.... he has likes and dislikes... I only say that because u said he was gonna be the one tuning it/involved with the turbo system...
Hi alt123. Yes I have talked to Frank and DME. DME will send Frank all the info to set it up I talked with DME today we talked for 45 mins. This one will do everything I need to do it will even control the NOS as the turbo will be lazy with the overdrive 5th and 6th gears and the 20tooth front and 36 rear and the 200/55 tire.

Well. First ride didn’t go so well. Made it about 5 miles and I’m stuck on the side of the road. Threw an FI code, shut off and now I’m waiting to get picked up. Doesn’t sound good. Something sounds loose. Fml

Made tons of popping noise, rpms went up down up down all over the place and she shut off. Won’t start
If the FI light came on you should have a code. I think the bike gets reset when turned off so you might have to get it to throw the code again. Hope you get it going :thumbsup:

Well this is a mystery solved good work man. Stoked your bike is rocking. Post your power numbers whenever you get her tuned. Congrats on the fun/ frustrating build.

Hi alt123. Yes I have talked to Frank and DME. DME will send Frank all the info to set it up I talked with DME today we talked for 45 mins. This one will do everything I need to do it will even control the NOS as the turbo will be lazy with the overdrive 5th and 6th gears and the 20tooth front and 36 rear and the 200/55 tire.
ure outta ure mind.... ure gonna spray it? are u gonna use an ams?

1800 bucks is nothing man.... I wish I knew this.... sonoffabitch… all those electrical problems I had..... I wanted to go standalone.

Back