ENGINE ICE?????

boosted

Registered
A friend of mine swears by it, but I've always been a little skeptical. Do any of you have any experience with this porduct.

I run it in my turbo bike.I dont have a oilcooler so it runs a little hot around town.After changing over to engine ice,It does run a little cooler.IMHO

definitely made a world of difference in my bike during the hot/humid NC/VA summers
cool.gif

Mine would occasionally get above the halfway mark of the temp gauge before putting Engine Ice in, but now never does.

A friend of mine swears by it, but I've always been a little skeptical. Do any of you have any experience with this porduct.
Lawson,

It was great talking to ya this AM. Cant wait to see the 08 in a few weeks with the new *ahem* mods....

Looks like others are experiencing good results from EI. I havent spent enough time on the street to completely evaluate the cooling difference. I just use it for the track days.

See ya soon.

Engien ice worked better for me than antifreeze.
Water wetter and distilled water worked even better than engine ice or antifreeze for me.

In the winter months I had to switch back to antifreeze from water wetter. Not a big deal though... plus engine ice is waaay over priced IMO.

love the engine ice, used it in my yamaha banshee and loved it and will be using it in my busa this year when I put the muzzy sidewinder on and lose the oil cooler.
beerchug.gif

Back