ENGINE FLUSH STP

Raghav

Registered
Hi everyone

1. I am changing the engine oil in my bike, it has done 34k , is it safe to flush the engine with the ENGINE FLUSH by STP?

2. How much do i pour in the engine to clean it, its a 450 ML bottle.
The instructions talks about the usage in a car, hence the doubt.

15600966745713284702994502421170.jpg

15600967787715455620119310172179.jpg

Any one wants it for there car , can take it now... as i have been easily convinced here that lad u wasted ur buck... now flush ur engine flush.... damn..
Btw thanks to all senior riders sharing there knowledge... cheers to u all..

Reactions: c10
Any one wants it for there car , can take it now... as i have been easily convinced here that lad u wasted ur buck... now flush ur engine flush.... damn..
Btw thanks to all senior riders sharing there knowledge... cheers to u all..
you are most welcome Raghav,, we are here to share and to help where ever we can.
You are a wise man for seeking advice from 'senior' riders, most young people disregard the advice from experienced elders and think they know better.
There is two ways to learn, from your own mistakes, and from someone else's mistakes.
A wise man will take the latter.
:thumbsup:

you are most welcome Raghav,, we are here to share and to help where ever we can.
You are a wise man for seeking advice from 'senior' riders, most young people disregard the advice from experienced elders and think they know better.
There is two ways to learn, from your own mistakes, and from someone else's mistakes.
A wise man will take the latter.
:thumbsup:
Thnxxx @Kiwi Rider ...i did a lot of work today on my bike... coolant change.... battery change.....air filter....tomorrow is.... engine oil change....its always good to take advise and then do something....rather then inventing problems

Thnxxx @Kiwi Rider ...i did a lot of work today on my bike... coolant change.... battery change.....air filter....tomorrow is.... engine oil change....its always good to take advise and then do something....rather then inventing problems
Great feed back. Did this on my car & then had problems afterwards. The car has lots of sensors/electronics so will not even use again on high tech cars in future. Some times even what you know changes on you.

Back