EMS or POWERCOMMANDER?

Cookie

Registered
I have a PCII that I am about to install on my Busa.

Today, I made a call to a mechanic friend of mine that works at a local Suzuki dealership and posed the question to him.

He stopped me immediately and said that I should, "Return the PCII and get the Yoshimura EMS!"

Since I spoke to another friend of mine that is going that route, it made me think, should I sell the PCII and get the more superior EMS to be light years ahead of my counterpart with the lessor technology?

Most people are intimidated by a few extra dollars that make or break a purchase to a better product. Not me.

I might not have done enough research on this, so, what is the real word?

Which is THE ONE!?  AND WHY?

Thanks in advance!  
smile.gif

I'm in a similar position...I havne't purchased either yet, and was leaning towards the Yosh...but then peopel told me i would need it dyno tuned to see any benefit...no one around me does Yosh tuning...at least one does PCIIIR tuning with a dyno...

what to do?

looks like everybody's dealing with power comm...with another module you can do the basic for what Comtec is charging around 10k/bike.

looks like everybody's dealing with power comm...with another module you can do the basic for what Comtec is charging around 10k/bike.
looks like your going around pulling one liners out your arse... what gives with you?? This is a 3 year old thread.... You have some glory product you want to talk about then post up! So far your post are doing nothing more than giving you a troll status...

under your nick name I can read "hayabusa master"....hmmm, sorry I don't like that and I don't talk with you around this subject...and yes I use the most advanced tunning module in us.

under your nick name I can read "hayabusa master"....hmmm, sorry I don't like that and I don't talk with you around this subject...and yes I use the most advanced tunning module in us.
since your new here i'll let you in on a little secret... we the people that post here have no control over what it says below our names... the statement changes with your post count...

Why dont you stop trolling around and get to your point. We have alot of good people on this board with alot of knowledge. You sound as if you have something to share but for some reason dont.

looks like in short time one member can tell you what's all about this tunning module.BTW there are already over 80 busa in US with this setup.

Back