Emperical Data from Hayabusa Muffler weight

2hip

Registered
Having a blast tonight in the garage...since I am a scientist by trade I like real data...:rofl: so, here it is...real data for you who like graphs, plots, data points and links...So, here it goes...first picture of the scale with me on it without mufflers...second picture of the scale with me holding the two space shuttle mufflers and the header with the catalytic...third picture is how insanely happy I am to be holding these beauties with nothing broken, skin on my hands intact, and very few bad words spoken...doesn't get much better than this boys and girls:beerchug:...
First pic on scale = 184 lbs
2nd pic w/whole pipe= 235 lbs
_______
Total weight of muff =51 lbs

That is some serious weight man...I am promised 8 lbs all in for the CT Titanium Brocks...:please: 2hip

Any comments about Brocks CT Titanium pipe are welcome negative or positive..Respectfully,2hip

bike paint under skins 01-09-10 030.jpg

bike paint under skins 01-09-10 033.jpg

bike paint under skins 01-09-10 035.jpg

Sad, just sad that they strapped all that extra fat on our bike. :banghead:

There is no question this is an area that Suzuki needs to address for any future GenIII!

So that means you can bust 500 lbs. with just a few changes right? That's great. I'm going to do that with my Gen I system just out of curiosity...it's out there on the side yard junk pile amidst old trailer hitches and stuff! Doyle
(ps my wife will love it when I enter the house with it around my shoulders heading toward the scale/it's a stationary Dr's type)

Back