Emoticons

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Probably obvious, but i can't figure it out. What does this mean:
ices_rofl.gif

What does the word Emoticon mean?
Okay, now either your plain with me, or you really don't know. what to do, what to do... I will wait for your response.  
hmmm.gif
Dude...serious. I had never heard of it till I saw it here. Not sure how to pronounce it either. OK, by extrapolation, I know it is the little things that we can add to messages, but I thought there would be a better explanation.

While you are at it, I had never heard the term avatar before either. Define that one.

i am in my learning mode, but this is also the thinking man's path to post whoring.
cool.gif
(like my use of this emoticon)

See, I used it in a sentence.

What does the word Emoticon mean?
Okay, now either your plain with me, or you really don't know. what to do, what to do... I will wait for your response.  
hmmm.gif
Dude...serious. I had never heard of it till I saw it here. Not sure how to pronounce it either. OK, by extrapolation, I know it is the little things that we can add to messages, but I thought there would be a better explanation.

While you are at it, I had never heard the term avatar before either. Define that one.
Avatar: personalizeable graphic charachter on the web

Emoticon: icon showing emotion. < e mota con >

C'mon guys.  Ya'll have got to be bullsh^ttin'.

Brian
take it easy on them bacha... I bet when you were just a playa, new to the internet game, you didn't know what that sh!t meant.  
all_coholic.gif
No shame in my game. You don't learn if you don't ask.

Now ask me a question on economics or infrared technology and we will have a party.

Thinker

I wanted to get my dibs in before this thread turns into a postwhoring war. Love for you all.

Brian

You got me on that one Thinker. Sounds so much like "b^tcha$$". I kinda like that one though. Cooler than a fan.

Brian

You got me on that one Thinker.  Sounds so much like "b^tcha$$".  I kinda like that one though.  Cooler than a fan.

Brian
You must of missed the disscussion Cche and I had about your name, but you are on the right track.

...But all in good fun.

Back