emerGENcy.....

SKECHE

Registered
Quickly needing left rear foot peg hanger....can anybody spare it? :please:
Help a brother out......thanks.

I know I have one, but I think it is painted... If you want, I can send you a pic tomorrow and see if you can use it?

Hmmm, maybe not... But I will look...

I'll take any color, ima get it Powdercoated.... I took off my pegs to clean and I broke off one of the tabs, I'm showin my bike in the world of wheels in a couple weeks so I need this right away to have it Powdercoated. Thanks.

Hope someone helps you out as much as you do for others around here. I will look tomorrow. I might have two that are damaged. Gen II, off my bike that was rearended. The little tip pointing backwards was broken off of both and they are powder-coated black. I was suppose to have gotten all my parts back.

Hope someone helps you out as much as you do for others around here. I will look tomorrow. I might have two that are damaged. Gen II, off my bike that was rearended. The little tip pointing backwards was broken off of both and they are powder-coated black. I was suppose to have gotten all my parts back.

I bandsawed those hooks off of my gen2 passenger pegs.
Smoothed them with sandpaper and had them powdercoated.
You can't tell that they were ever there. It's different, and I prefer the look.
Just a thought, as I haven't seen it done anywhere else.:beerchug:

SDC10497.jpg

SDC10498.jpg

The tab that the pegs bolts to. I need the tie down hook as well. Thanks.
The tie down hooks are broke off of mine, but I was thinking about doing what sixpack did to his. Hopefully you'll get what you need.

bump for a guy that does tons for other members, wish i had one to send you

Wish I had one to give you, or even a GenII :laugh:

Someone help this awesome member out! He's done so much for so many here :thumbsup:

I bandsawed those hooks off of my gen2 passenger pegs.
Smoothed them with sandpaper and had them powdercoated.
You can't tell that they were ever there. It's different, and I prefer the look.
Just a thought, as I haven't seen it done anywhere else.:beerchug:

You mean like this?:whistle:

100_0154.jpg

Skeche: Did you get one? I have one that I really wanted to keep, but I will send it to you if you can get another when you get time.

Let me know if that helps!

No luck so far. I wouldn't fill good about myself if I took yours and then couldn't get you another later on. Thanks.

Well everybody, I just wanta thank you all for trying to help me locate a peg hanger, but I found a pair just 20 minutes away. Picked them up today and dropped them off to get powder coated.
Thanks for everyones help.

Back