Emergency Surgery- warning: gore, not child safe

bob sorry hear about this my friend.... you need anything just give me a holler ....p.s. pm me your address

Man that sucks, heal fast brother!! The pain meds aren't working because 500mg ain't chit my friend. Ask for a higher dose or switch to oxcycodone. Just remember to take them on schedule. It is much easier to control your pain with timely doses. Too often people space out the pills thinking they don't need them... It's much harder to get the pain level down once you've let it get too high. Don't take this the wrong way because it sucks that this happens to you but cool gore pics. I've been a gore junkie ever since I got in my wreck. Thanks for sharing and I truly hope you heal fast brother.

Thanks Bro

Ouch. Hope you heal up and get use of both back.
I hope neither was your wife's favorite finger....:whistle:
:laugh:

If you take like 5 or 6 percs and drink a couple beers you'll feel fine :)

Thank god for 2 Hands Bro :laugh:
Nothing like 2 Perks and a couple of double shots of JD :whistle:

Update :
Went to my 1 week follow up at the Doc's today . Had an infection hit me early Monday and had to have the Doc call in a prescription for some Antibiotics at CVS . He says that I am on track for it to heal up at the 6 week time . Got some more Perks for the pain which he says will be there for awhile . Got a release to go back to work on Monday with limited duties . Gonna do a lot more supervising and a lot less work . Believe it or not it's actually healing . Pictures don't look like it but he says it is . Gonna be awhile before I can ride but can't wait to get this over with !! Also got a shot in my left middle finger and left ring finger of some antibiotics , Burned to all H*** !!!! Middle left finger still has a fractured tip but dealing with it and hope it get's better to .

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Owwwww! every time I see it I just go oww. Im glad your coming along. I think you will be good for riding this summer.

Thanks Brother , I needed that !!!!
I will let you know if I need a " Hand " :laugh:

Great sense of humor. As horrible as the pictures are, fact is that you are going to be just fine and will retain full function that hand. Tactile ability will be reduce with that tip injury but your grip will be okay. Hope you enjoyed the time off! :whistle:

thats narly bro, i told you to watch where you put your fingers:laugh: all kidding aside let us know if you need anything.

Great sense of humor. As horrible as the pictures are, fact is that you are going to be just fine and will retain full function that hand. Tactile ability will be reduce with that tip injury but your grip will be okay. Hope you enjoyed the time off! :whistle:

Drove me Crazy !!

How's the hand brother :poke:

Hands doing better !!! Got to see the Doc this Thursday for my 2nd follow up . The pain subsided and I got the infection under control . Still looks nasty but it is healing . Not taking much of the Perks for pain anymore but I have a high tolerance for pain to begin with . Last Thursday when I saw him he said I am on target for a full release to work and will be able to possibly ride within the 6 week time table . I am working but at a Modified Work Release ( ALOT OF DESK DUTIES ) :thumbsup:

glad you are doing better and the finger is coming along...looking forward to doing some riding together this summer :beerchug:

Heal that sucker up! I started to wonder why the title says not child safe. The first thing I did when I saw the pics of your finger was show them to my 11 yo son and explain to him what a pinch is and why you don't want to be in one. I would put "Gore! show the urchins so they don't jack their fingers as well."

Back