Embroidered Hayabusa shirt

monster

Wherever I May Roam
Donating Member
Registered
I bought THIS off ebay. I wasn't sure what it was going to be like but for $13.99 even if it was garbage I could at least wear it in the house. Well let me tell you this thing is awesome quality. The shirt itself is heavyweight cotton and the embroidery is nicely done. This guy could be getting way more then fourteen bucks for these.

Got one in short sleeve. Nice shirt
super.gif

Thanks ordered one of each..I'm a T-shirt & jeans kind of guy so we will see...

(semi @ Jan. 25 2007,09:45) he needs to come on over and become a sponsor
I just e-mailed him and told him I posted a thread up about his shirts. We'll see what happens
beerchug.gif

(monster @ Jan. 25 2007,09:38) I'm considering getting the navy blue GSXR in long sleeve.
Ummm... where's mine?

That is nice for $20. I've been looking at THIS HOODIE The style and quality of the hoodie looks identical to the one Jesse James uses for his hoodies.

(BigGeorge @ Jan. 25 2007,10:02)
(monster @ Jan. 25 2007,09:38) I'm considering getting the navy blue GSXR in long sleeve.
Ummm... where's mine?

That is nice for $20. I've been looking at THIS HOODIE The style and quality of the hoodie looks identical to the one Jesse James uses for his hoodies.
you like that one? Sorry George, it doesn't come in latex!
poke.gif
laugh.gif

(monster @ Jan. 25 2007,10:08)
(BigGeorge @ Jan. 25 2007,10:02)
Ummm... where's mine?

you like that one?  Sorry George, it doesn't come in latex!  
poke.gif

laugh.gif
Damn! My wife would look good in a latex one! Me on the other hand... not!

hye big george i bought one from the stealership let me tell you worth the money i would pay 100 for one of these man the most comfortable hoody i have ever owned

I also have the long sleeve. Bought it from same guy over a year ago. Great quality. I wear it all the time.

Back