Email I received...

impactks

MMA Trainer
Donating Member
Registered
I received this from one of my friends. This is supposed to be an actual classified ad (hard to believe I know
smile.gif
)

06' Suzuki GSXR 1000
$10,000
Farmington, UT 84025 - Aug 7, 2006

2006 Suzuki 1000. This bike is perfect! It has 1000 miles and has had its 500 mile dealer service. (Expensive) It's been adult ridden, all wheels have always been on the ground. I use it as a cruiser/commuter.

I'm selling it because it was purchased without proper consent of a Loving wife. Apparently "Do whatever the Hell you want" Doesn't mean what I thought.

Call me, Steve...(801)867-8292

LOL!!
laugh.gif

Same type of permission that I had when I bought the busa
tounge.gif

Funny.

Yeah.. "do whatever the he11 you want" is one of those "continue at your own risk"

Been down that road numerous times...

Wait... you have to ask permission from your wife to do things? Doesn't "Honey, I am buying motorcycle X for US to ride" have any clout?

We should all call Steve at 801-867-8292 and tell him how sorry we are for him and that he should just put his foot down because everyone needs a hobby, especially a motorcycle hobby
biggrin.gif

Whats funny is my wife made me get a life insurance policy... Soon as that was done she was like... Go ahead and ride whenever you want... and can't it go faster...

(jessup @ Sep. 22 2006,14:39) Whats funny is my wife made me get a life insurance policy... Soon as that was done she was like... Go ahead and ride whenever you want... and can't it go faster...
laugh.gif

(jessup @ Sep. 22 2006,09:53) Same type of permission that I had when I bought the busa  
tounge.gif

Funny.
Me too...
biggrin.gif

Then she said "How many bikes do you need?" and I of course said "All of them"
laugh.gif
needless to say that didn't go over very well.
crazy.gif

My wife told me I needed more medical insurance. She told me that knowing my luck I wouldn't die, just be crippled forever.
wow.gif

so i was supposed to ask for permission? so that's where i went wrong...boy, this place is just full of useful information
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back