Eliminating the 08 busa's undertail with stock parts.

KokomoBusa

Banned
I was playing around with my 08 busa and realized the undertail was grotesque. Found that if you take off the entire assembly and detatch the license plate bracket from it. Then take off the 2 red side reflectors from the tail. You can attach the plate bracket to the two reflector brackets. Measure and drill two holes and attach it to the undertail (didn't go into much detail...kinda self explanitory). Looks clean, easy to do, saves money.

Did you do a search on here for that?.... Been there, done that. Numorous past posts for this. :thumbsup:

Nope, was just tossing it out there incase someone needed to know it. Was expecting a facetious comment or two though, so you're cool.

I've done it, you can use the parts as mentioned, heres what mine looks like:

2832134817_a5433dc513.jpg

Last edited:
Oh and if your looking for a good chrome plate cover with built in LED's I recommend: Custom Dynamics - They also got tag boltz with lights if you like that option better, very fast shipping too.

Last edited:
I used two reflector brackets from an 07 ZX6R tucked it under real nice. Before that I just took the plastic mud flap and removed the tag light cut the rest off and repositioned the tag to where the light used to be via the tag bracket. I say to each their own and GOOD JOB!

Back