Elevator ghost prank

How do they screen the people to make sure things don't go bad? I've got a lil anger problem and hate being scarred, startled, snuck up on ect, I tend to over react, a lot. Stay tuned to the news for me being pranked on tv and then jailed. :Whistle:

Yeah it all comes down to fight or flight and seeing how it was in an elevator theres really no where to go so........:boxing:

I'd have killed her.. There should be a new reality show called Pranks Gone Bad. :banghead:

My daughter jumped out on me the other day, so when she and Lynne were next door, I hid behind the shed and jumped out on them.

My daughter nearly wet herself and she said her legs went and she nearly collapsed, Lynne said her legs went.
Of course they both screamed.

I told them I was intimating a Honey Badger.
They said it was a rubbish imitation.
Tell you the truth I don't know how a Honey Badger acts or sounds, but it seamed like a good idea a the time.:laugh:

there must be different versions of this vid. the one i seen had a guy with a bag that completely folded like a a box!

here it is. there's are few more "victims" in this one. fwd to 5:20 :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have killed her.. There should be a new reality show called Pranks Gone Bad. :banghead:

In other a news, a man shot a little girl in an elevator, he wasnt available for comment as he was shopping for a new, lame, motorcycle. More at 6.

Yea, I don't like this stuff because you never know how someone will react. These things can turn ugly in an instant....not sure if it's staged but come on, someone will eventually go off on the perpetrator.

Back