Electropods?

efiguero

Registered
Anyone have or have used Electropod LEDs to to had some custom accent lighting to their busa? Was thinking about it, seen other bikes with them and they look cool.
2823_1.JPG

i was wondering about these too, the stealership here has them for 80 bucks for that very kit. i still like lizard lights and kuryakin kits better, but havnt tried these

used them before on my gen1. great. stands up to the heat in engine bay. they're still working good since 03.

I would not use those go with the these they are much better

I have seen them both in person and the nightstalkers out preform the other way better
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I would not use those go with the these they are much better

I have seen them both in person and the nightstalkers out preform the other way better  
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
Those do look good but OUCH, are they expensive. I found a set of those Electropods for about $55 shipped, so that was the only reason I would cosidered even doing the light set up. Was not to expensive, but those other ones are up there. Thanks for the info though. I guess for the price, I am wondering if the Electropods are ok.

thumb_up.gif

pods are placed 1 set in fwd right fairing 1 set in left side fairing 1 set middle in shock mount srea..

the long 6 led strip i remove from the housing with the fuse link and drill appropriate hole for led in underbody apply rtv or silicone over light strip ....

Did you have any issues with the wires and heat or anything, also where did you stick the switch?

Here are the Electropods installed. The installation is not that easy, you really got sit back and think where to stick these lights. Not hard, just tedious. They look brighter in the picture I think, to me they don't look that bright in person. Nice touch though, not bad for $50.

l_4417c460105b79d7e8efd3641ba32d5c.jpg

l_8e4adeb49a098c518c3219bb2f7bb293.jpg

Bigrod, can you post some details around your lighting package? Looks awesome BTW!!!:thumbsup:

How many strips, how many LED's per strip and what type of controller? I would love to duplicate your setup exactly...blue and all for my K8 Black and Grey.

Last edited:
Here is some help for you. The 3 led on the front battery box is now swapped to a 6 led and the 3 led is in the trail now. I have detail post in electric mod section "Bike night teaser".

LED_location.JPG

Back