Electricity... I still don't like it.

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
Well the tale of my bathroom remodel has at least gotten funnier.

1. Turn breaker to bathroom off. done

2.  Drill hole in wall through plaster lathing. done

3. Grab wires to wrap... started but not finished.

4. Realize that this particular light fixture is on a completely different breaker. Done the hard way.

5. Pick self up off floor and giggle uncontrolably from near death experience...done.

I know go in search of the next appropriate breaker holding a light bulb in my hand that I can light solely from the remaining charge in my body.

If I don't post in an hour I am probably dead... Tell my wife I loved her and it is her fault I am dead for not letting me hire an electrician
laugh.gif
I kid... Don't tell her I already have.
E

I hit enter before finishing my post.

Don't mean to laugh at your incident...
But I bet that was some funny shid...

#5 is hilarious! I can hear the uncontrollable giggling now! Now you've got me doing it!

WHOO!!! Done that before! Had to change part of an electrical socket outside, forgot to turn off the breaker...

My SHO WAS behind me when I started... when I stood up, I think it was next to me somewhere
wow.gif
... Did the same uncontrollable giggle.
laugh.gif

Yeah I've lit myself up a few times... I'm getting better at NOT burning...

The 220 Water heater in Florida did it good though. No giggling, just sat there stunned for a few seconds... Wife said I made a noise that's how she new something was up...
SHOCKED.gif

I got ya all beat! I once took 17,700 volts while putting up a base station cb antenna. And I actually got up and hobbled away. I still have the scars on my toes from the exit arcs.
AAAssjani.gif

(fsusux @ Sep. 20 2006,18:14) I got ya all beat!  I once took 17,700 volts while putting up a base station cb antenna.  And I actually got up and hobbled away.  I still have the scars on my toes from the exit arcs.
AAAssjani.gif
WOW!!!!!
eek2.gif

I vote, that with this post, we make an electrified smiley!

(RaveCrusader @ Sep. 20 2006,18:16) # 6. Get and EKG and an EEG to make sure you did not fry anyting important.
Don't worry, he didn't have a brain to fry in the first place...
laugh.gif

(RaveCrusader @ Sep. 20 2006,18:22) Wow I have a lot of typos... Maybe I need to get some tests done.  
SHOCKED.gif
Judging from your name, AVOID A DRUG TEST!!!
beerchug.gif

(yamahor @ Sep. 20 2006,15:30)
(RaveCrusader @ Sep. 20 2006,18:22) Wow I have a lot of typos... Maybe I need to get some tests done.  
SHOCKED.gif
beerchug.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Actually, I was never into drugs. I have been working in Healthcare for over 12 years now. I never would have made it past the multiple drug screens.

This name was from when I was in High school... a long, long time ago. I think it is time I change it but I don’t know what to change it too.

Suggestions anyone? (you can be rude as long as it is funny)

lurk.gif

(RaveCrusader @ Sep. 20 2006,18:35)
(yamahor @ Sep. 20 2006,15:30)
SHOCKED.gif
beerchug.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Actually, I was never into drugs. I have been working in Healthcare for over 12 years now. I never would have made it past the multiple drug screens.

This name was from when I was in High school... a long, long time ago. I think it is time I change it but I don’t know what to change it too.

Suggestions anyone? (you can be rude as long as it is funny)

lurk.gif
yamahor 2... it kinda has a ring to it, ya know?
cool.gif

Back