electric vs airshifters

1 jetjock

Registered
Been thinking about buying a shifter for my bike. I've seen some electrics out there didn't know if anyone has tried it and if they did how it worked compared to the airshifters. The appealing thing to me was no airbottle to refill but if they don't work as well whats the point.

I like good ol air Myself.. my a/s on My busa is off my old bike and over 12 years old and never skipped a beat!!..never really see anyone with ther pingle electric one..

cheap on board compressor makes refills a snap..

Im selling a new a/s kit if your interested..lmk..
cool.gif

electric is more expensive but you dont have to refill bottle. They both are dependable.
thumb_up.gif

I have AIR,pump and tank,takes about 60sec at a push of a button to get it to 120psi(thats good for one trip down the strip) on the street there is no good use for it as its ment to be used at WOT.

Can't do it right now. so i'll have to pass for the moment. got some things to take care of first. So what ya flying e-racer.

A year and a half with my Pingle,400 plus passes and 6500+ miles on the street. Missed 2nd a total of 4 times cause my foot was in the way. One of the best mods on my bike

06blkbusa_017__Medium_.jpg

what am I flying??

No planes yet just Nitrous'd Busas and gixxers!!!

lmk when Your ready for one..
beerchug.gif

I have a Pingel with about one season of passes I would sell.

I have not been racing lately and hate to see it sit.

PM if interested.

Back