Electric Busa?

DAB

Registered
That front end looks strangely familiar...

The Maxi Scooter from Vectrix, an all-electric two-wheeler that can go from 0 to 50 miles per hour in 6.8 seconds, will soon be available in the United States for about $11,000.

"We want to be the first zero-emission, high-performance, street-legal consumer electric vehicle," said Jeff Morrill, Vectrix's director of marketing for the Americas.

vectrix1_550x413.jpg

Sorry, but it will produce ozone, and you have to plug it in eventually, and that power isn't emissions free.

Beat it's easier on the rear tire
laugh.gif

That being said, not all electricity is produced via coal, oil, etc. UMaine has an electric cars that's solar powered. It's torquey as hell actually. Pretty cool.

I think an electric bike would be kind of cool to be honest.

(Rylinkus @ May 19 2007,00:40) That being said, not all electricity is produced via coal, oil, etc. UMaine has an electric cars that's solar powered. It's torquey as hell actually. Pretty cool.

I think an electric bike would be kind of cool to be honest.
Our nation as well as other areas of canada are on a single grid. So it's hard to separate the good from the bad, and then there's that nasty battery, etc.

Just yanking the chain my brother
laugh.gif

I agree that at the moment there's not a HUGE difference, as there is still pollution. It's more the concept of working towards a solution where we're not so oil reliant in the US. Plus electric vehicles have amazing TQ curves. They're very neat.
wink.gif

I'm all for being independant of oil my brother. Nice thought, ain't gonna happen til we're out.

That vid was cool. I want a gas powered 50cc scooter. That will probably be my next purchase

Back