EK Chains

I've always ran the triple Z, so I really don't know. Maintenance is the key.

I've always ran the triple Z, so I really don't know. Maintenance is the key.

He speaks the truth. After my break in stretch my chain hasn't moved. I don't lube as often as they say but I try to keep it clean. Almost 10,000 miles on my zzz chain and sprockets and still a lot of life left

He speaks the truth. After my break in stretch my chain hasn't moved. I don't lube as often as they say but I try to keep it clean. Almost 10,000 miles on my zzz chain and sprockets and still a lot of life left

Same for me. I adjust the chain when I put on a new tire and it stays there until the next new tire. Not many miles but they are 1/4 mile at a time so the chain sees some heavy loading.

As long as its got over 11,000 tensil strength...GTG.

As DO3 said...you get what you put in. Maintain that thang.

Honest answer to yer question...I believe only a well equiped physics lab could provide that.

RSD.

I got a ZZZ :thumbsup: never heard anything bad about em and they are used quite often on high HP busas so they gotta be top notch but if your the type of guy who leaves your bike out in the rain and never inspects your chain for sag etc. than I doubt either will make a difference :whistle:

How about we ditch the chain altogether and slap on a belt like Hardly Ableson?? Last time I tried to adjust the darn thing I had it so tight I'm surprised it didn't shatter.

How about we ditch the chain altogether and slap on a belt like Hardly Ableson?? Last time I tried to adjust the darn thing I had it so tight I'm surprised it didn't shatter.

Yer kiddin' right. :laugh:
Belts cant cant stand up to the horse power. etc.etc.
Why'd you tighten the krap out of it?

Back