Effective Packaging Method

ajblbv

Donating Member
Registered
Not quite the packaing I expected :rofl:

hjg.jpg

I think the site that had the sale on the Pirelli Angels was Competition Accessories. The only negative to these tires is that when they are a cold they tend to be a little slippery.

I get a set of wheels/tires for my car a few years ago online, The came mounted and balanced, a piece of cardboard on the front and back covered in shrink wrap. Worked fine, except it came as 4 seperate items, a front and rear arrived one day and the other 2 the next day :banghead:

Not quite the packaing I expected :rofl:

I love when new shoes come to my door! - That is how my PP 2CT's came.

They are pretty much self packaging, I do much more damage to them AFTER they arrive.:laugh:

Last edited:
Silly question, but for the next month or so theyll be good laying on their side in my garage right? Couldn't imagine why not, but figured I'd ask and look silly just in case :newbie:

That's how tires are shipped.. no need for more packaging.. after all, you're going to drive on them, they are pretty tough lol.

How much for the set?

Sure doesn't leave anything to the imagination, does it?

:rofl:

Silly question, but for the next month or so theyll be good laying on their side in my garage right? Couldn't imagine why not, but figured I'd ask and look silly just in case :newbie:

yes that will work just make sure they are dry and out of the sun

That is funny that you got them on 2 separate days. Who did they get shipped threw?

Fed ex, when I asked the driver where the other 2 were he just looked at me like I was stupid. Who orders 2 wheels and tires, different sizes? (Front/rear) He did say that the transfer truck was probly full and they had to ship the other 2 the next day. What kind of jerk puts 2 on and leaves 2 off? Just leave all 4 off!!!!

Back