Editing gopro videos?

busanutt

Registered
What is the best software to use for editing gopro videos that wont break the bank meaning under $150?

Adobe Premier Elements $100. But you need a pretty strong Windows 7 machine to edit .mp3 files...don't waste your time in XP.

Really Keith?

Crap.... I was just gonna email you about this exact subject.. My better half got me the GP2HD for Christmas...

We've still got XP at home..

I have windows 7 and a Pc that's only 3 years old..just need a good softwere for video and music. Best buy told me pinnical but reviews all say stay away.

Really Keith?

Crap.... I was just gonna email you about this exact subject.. My better half got me the GP2HD for Christmas...

You lucky bastid, does your wife have a sister? :whistle:

I have windows 7 and a Pc that's only 3 years old..just need a good softwere for video and music. Best buy told me pinnical but reviews all say stay away.

I use Windows Live Movie Maker with Windows 7 for all my editing. There are a couple of things it doesn't do that I would like, but you can't beat the price....free.

I just use Cyberlink Power Director but it crashes sometimes so be sure to save your stuff every 10mins or so lol. But it was free so I can't complain much.

Really Keith?

Sorry Mark, when GoPro changed the default file format from .avi to .mp3 it messed it up for XP (.mp3 is not native to XP); you can try it but it's very limited for XP. Win7 is native for .mp3 and it can handle the file format 10x better. And WMM for Win7 will edit. What you are gonna want is Win7....

I use cyberlink, and the gopro editor. Gopro editor is free. Cyberlink is free if you use their trial. And you can do alot on their trial. Im still looking for the perfect software to edit my gopro videos.

what i do is open my gopro files with realplayer( free download)then you can hit the trim then start edit and stop or you can take a stiil shoot something like this

car.jpg

Back