ECUedit nitrous and quick shift

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
do your shift kill times need to be different on spray vs n/a? also, any bad long term effects to watch for when using both? and cut spray during shift, or just keep it flowing and pray? and (i'm asking a lot, i know) does anyone have a video comparing quickshifter with nitrous and quickshifter without nitrous? heck, just an n2o+qs vid would be great

Not sure with the ECU edit, but on my last bike (04 Busa) I sprayed all the way thru, and never changed the kill times from running NA. I was running the MPS kill box then

I was down to 40ms kill time with ecu editor na. never missed a single shift. then I started spraying a 75hp shot and it would not shift. went clear to 90ms to get it to not miss any shifts. I am back down to 70ms or so I believe in ecueditor and not missing any shifts on the nitrous.
I would like to try the inline presure sensor for the kill instead of the gps I am currently useing now. ecu editor used to have selectable kill time per gear without the sensor. Now you have to run the presure sensor and solder in a resistor to use the kill time per gear again. I have a nice rear set mount for my shift ram. the ram is under the shift rod and conects to the shift rod close to where it threads into the piece on the end of the shift shaft. not enough room to fit a sensor in. I would have to switch my air shifter ram mount to a engine bolt to shift lever style. don't really want to do that.

the wife's 05 i was spraying a 50 shot (230 hp total) with 60 ms using ecu editor fuel and ignition cut, smooth as silk and no popping ;)

Old thread but I see people had success running a quickshifter with a dry shot. Can you run a quick shifter and a wet nitrous setup??

Back