Ecu tuning!?!?

Yeah look i dont know the answer all i know is the second graph is supposed to be a gen2, initially i didn't know it was a gen2, although johnnycheese did appear to have tuned 1397 with that power also.

to put it into perspective, the johnny cheese in Australia is Engine Packages AKA phil tainton racing.

the head work was done in his shop, but he sent the block off to America some where for the bore work, and for an unknown reason, the cam inlet/outlet, was a very strange size, i could not for the life of me find who even sold the lift he picked.

I would like to think is legit, personally all of this is legit, all of the feedback on the other post threw me off that much, i tracked down another user who took there bike there, to figure out if there dyno result was over the top (happy dyno ), the other person i tracked down has a
benelli tornado RS which is factory listed 140HP
this guy just added a PCV , and an exhaust but the looks of the notes in the dyno

attached is his dyno result, which i believe proves that its not a happy dyno.

Attachments

• Dyno.pdf
    823.3 KB · Views: 144
I would like to see SAE figures.

I have experience with two different Phil Tainton built and tuned bikes. One was a 1640cc GSX1400 and the other a Bandit with Yoshi cams and a Yoshi slip-on. Both were very well tuned and seemed to make the claimed power.

He has just tuned a Bandit that I know. The figures were about what I would expect to see from the mods.

But: I find some of the claimed performance figures to be on the high side.

You asked for honest. They are the two that I know as being honest.

Sydney Dyno from personal experience.

Lush Racing by personal recommendation from friends.

didnt ask no one to be honest.

anyway, ill do a dyno when i want todo more work, no need provide any more dyno sheets, done enough.

thanks

Back