ECU problem on Busa '00 - need help

paternoster

Registered
Hi guys, I am a newbi here. I am helping a friend of mine who has busa'00 but it seems there is a problem on ECU (FI light stays on), it doesn't want to run if we opens the throtle it just dies. Q1 : Does his busa has the same ECU as GSX600 '04? we have spare GSX600 ECU at our hand. Q2 : Does having PCIII will help in re adjusting the fuel with the same ECU on ? Q3 :Where can He gets tons of info on technical problem for his busa? what books, etc?
thanks a lot guys,

Hi guys, I am a newbi here. I am helping a friend of mine who has busa'00 but it seems there is a problem on ECU (FI light stays on), it doesn't want to run if we opens the throtle it just dies. Q1 : Does his busa has the same ECU as GSX600 '04? we have spare GSX600 ECU at our hand. Q2 : Does having PCIII will help in re adjusting the fuel with the same ECU on ? Q3 :Where can He gets tons of info on technical problem for his busa? what books, etc?
thanks a lot guys,
Got a spare 2000 ECU if u need.

May not be the ECU unless you have confirmed that it is bad.
Had a similar problem once and found that an injector was mis-firing. Check injectors and or manually clean them.

00 Busa as well

you get the code by jumping the little white plug over in the tail section with a wire or paper clip then come here and report code that you see where the mileage is on your dash will be a c** type #

Back