Ecu flashing question for B king

08Bking

Registered
Hey everyone,

This is my first post so forgive me if it's not in the right place. I have a 08 B king that I just bought. It's bone stock and has 4k miles on it. I've been reading that doing a busa Ecu flash will help the bike out some. Anyone one here that does that kind of stuff or know someone who does?

Thanks in advance for any input or criticism

Look at the site sponsor list I sure there a more than one that offers the service. I believe Powerhouse offers the service
There are also many members that have the equipment. If you add your location you might find someone local

Look at the site sponsor list I sure there a more than one that offers the service. I believe Powerhouse offers the service
There are also many members that have the equipment. If you add your location you might find someone local

Yes, thank you - we do and we can. If you send it to POWERHOUSE I can turn it around in one day. Email me at powerhousemc.com, I will send you the form that we use for this. When you get it back, there will be a label on the outside of the ecu with all the changes that were made. Let me know you are an org member . . . :laugh:

Yes, thank you - we do and we can. If you send it to POWERHOUSE I can turn it around in one day. Email me at powerhousemc.com, I will send you the form that we use for this. When you get it back, there will be a label on the outside of the ecu with all the changes that were made. Let me know you are an org member . . . :laugh:

Okay cool, Thanks for the info!

The B-King flashed as a Busa with restrictions removed, ram-air added, and the exhaust mid-pipe's valve fully open, make a very noticeable improvement. Much more fun/agressive throttle.
I got your PM too, and replied.

Back