ECU Flashing locations ?

leiker_1

Registered
I realize this topic is covered all over the forum, but it seems to be missing something. Mainly, places people can go to have their ECU flashed. It would be nice to have a list of shops, and individuals that have ECU flashing capabilities. For businesses it would be nice to have their exact location, and for the individuals who are willing to help other members their general location (just their state location) would be great. This information would help many members find who they need to contact in regards to their ECU, or who they could send a private message to for help. Feel free to list or promote a business, but don't list individuals name. Please give them the option to either list or not list their name and location. We don't want anyone forced into this position. Examples listed below.

Business (example)
Super Busa ECU flashing
1234 Unlimited Highway
Made up city, Ohio (zip code)

Hayabusa.org member (example)
Madeupmember
Ohio
PM for further details

Hopefully this list will help me find an individual near Kansas who can remove the 1-4 and 6th gear limiters, and maybe even create a custom fuel map! :laugh:

ECU Tuning Locations

The above list is for Ecu Editor dyno tuning locations.

I also turn off restrictions with Ecu Editor by mail.
I do not have a dyno and do not adjust the air/fuel.
I've done over 20 in the last 3 years.
I can do gen2's and B-Kings by mail, and gsxr's in person(different harness than the bench flasher I have).
Freebie for org members.

I should have stated the title of thread better. What I meant by ECU flashing is ECU editing program skills and hardware. The hardware could range from just the ECU Flashing interface and ECU Editor to a fully customized Fuel Map of the ECU through means of ECU Editor, ECU Flashing Interface, and most likely a Dyno. The ECU Editing (also know as ECU flashing) is used to remove some of the limiters installed on the Gen 2 Hayabusa in order to seek higher response times, faster top speeds ( meaning no more 186mph governor), and in the case of a new fuel map even more horsepower and torque.

For some reason Windows 8 won't let me view the hyperlink.

Don't know.
I just checked it myself and it isn't working as it used to.
It still shows the map, but will not list the states and business's as it previously did.
Maybe the site itself is not working correctly. I am using Windows 7, and the site worked correctly with it in the past.
There is no one pinpointed on the map for Kansas though.

There still might be hope for a custom map depending if anyone in the four connecting states has the capability. Getting there would be fun, and the return home would be even funner! :lol:

I've had a few transactions with Schnitz, and they have left me sore a few times. Not to say they don't do a fine job for other people I would rather just seek other options than Schnitz. If I can't find anyone in the 4 state radius I might seek your services sixpack577 to at least have the limiters removed, and of course I would only feel right if I compensated you monetarily.

I've had a few transactions with Schnitz, and they have left me sore a few times. Not to say they don't do a fine job for other people I would rather just seek other options than Schnitz. If I can't find anyone in the 4 state radius I might seek your services sixpack577 to at least have the limiters removed, and of course I would only feel right if I compensated you monetarily.

I never charge, I just ask that you send a paid return shipping label, and pay it forward.

i flashed mine myself, with the 'stock' map (dont know where i found it) and removed limiters... running a little (alot) rich, but still good...

This is all good stuff thanks to all those listing businesses, and volunteering their services. Hopefully we get a bigger list.

Hopefully this list will be of as much to others as it has been to me! Thanks to all those who listed businesses, or those who listed themselves on this list.

Hopefully this list will be of as much to others as it has been to me! Thanks to all those who listed businesses, or those who listed themselves on this list.

They are on the link that was posted earlier no idea why you could not see it.
Main thing is not to have a ton of post for the same thing.

TRE TRE TRE TRE TRE:lol:

Back