ECU Flash Tuner

I am going to get flashing over the winter by next riding season we should have that service as well. Yes, Lee would get the nod from me. I have tuned a couple of his stage III GSXR1000's for customers they are monsters.

Greg, let me know if interested in pre-built setups and I will cut you a nice deal on gen 1 and 2 flashing setups if interested.

Greg

Try these guys out, I think you just tell them want you want and send in your ECU Fast turn around from what I here,,,
And they advertise with Hayabusa, ORG
Schnitz Racing Motorcycle Performance Products - Online Catalog

Ryan Schnitz is an awesome tuner who has tuned a number of bikes with ECU flashing, if you just want a limiter or something changed send your ecu in, BUT if you want your bike tuned with fueling etc, you need to take the bike to him and put on the dyno, and he will work his magic :)

I just sold my wife's 05 nitrous busa that Ryan tuned with ECU, it ran VERY smooth, made 179 hp motor / 230 hp NOS all on ECU.

Greg (smithabusa) thank you for the recommendation. Traveling to IN for a tune is a bit out of the question. I would travel to Lee in NC if a road trip was needed.

With the Akrapovic 4-2-1, I want a custom tune for my set-up. I am quite familiar with ECU tuning as ALL of my cars have been flashed. Each one has a specific tune, started with a base tune, to that cars use and behavior. I do NOT do daughter boards for tuning.

From that experience, I feel the best way for me is to flash the ECU based on how the combination of parameters have my bike perform.

Back