ECU Flash from Powerhouse Cycles review!

keene757

Registered
I want to say thank you to Frank at Powerhouse Cycles for the ECU flash! When I first bought the bike I was impressed to an extent but knew the bike had more in her! After reading reviews on ECU flashing I sent my ECU to Powerhouse to get flashed by Frank and the turn around time was very fast and also I was very impressed that Frank after about a week followed up with me to see how the bike was doing with the flash! Great customer service as I was not expecting a follow up call :thumbsup: The bike's throttle response feels better and pulls a lot harder! I am looking forward to WOT on the next nice day! Thanks again! Maybe if my fiancé let's me turbo the bike and i'm not scared lol the bike may be paying you a visit up in NY!

4I5B7168.jpg

4I5B7180.jpg

Thanks for the information in both of your threads . Man sure looks good .

No problem! I got my information from others on this great forum so if I can help in any way to give back it is my pleasure and thank you!!! :beerchug:

It might be in another thread but what did you have done to the ECU ? I know you had it flashed, but what changes were made ?

It might be in another thread but what did you have done to the ECU ? I know you had it flashed, but what changes were made ?

The changes that were made: Ignition Unified, Timing retard removed gears 1 thru 4, rev limit 11,300 rpm, gear limiters removed, top speed limiter removed, stop map modification all gears, o2 sensor disabled, pair circuit disabled, and fans cut on earlier

I wonder if anyone has done a before and after comparison test with actual measurements. Also, what is the change in gas mileage?

I wonder if anyone has done a before and after comparison test with actual measurements. Also, what is the change in gas mileage?

I didn't do a before and after comparison but the bike was plain ol stock when i bought her with 1 mile on it...I need to get her on the dyno to see the change with measurements...maybe after a few more tweaks! :thumbsup:

Well if your happy now, maybe some day you will go and have the bike Tuned on a Dyno and see the REAL effects of ECU flashing.

Back