ecu editor auto tune and datalogge ng options.

Quiksilver

Registered
So I was fumbling through the Internet and came across a thred that was talking about autotune on ecu editor (woolich now?). I've seen the pcv autotune and heard it's not the greatest. I hear many say ecu tuning is the way to go so that's what I had done. The tune was incomplete due to a few factors. I was able to work a few of the rich spots out so hopefully my plugs will last a little longer. Anyone have any experience with the ecu autotune? Just curious how this works.

I've seen aem has a datalogger called the aq-1 but the harness is almost as much as the logger lol. I also seen the log box pro but the site says something about needing a new suzuki wiring harness 1b? I would imagine this would be the easiest route.

DO NOT EVEN think about using auto tune on a Turbo bike. You'll melt the the thing before you get anywhere close to what you want.

IMO, the only thing that's good for is when you have the bike tuned and want to make small adjustments at the track for conditions. Or you are logging and want to see what the bike is doing.

So even the ecu editor autotune is junk like the pc5? The bike is tuned but I have a rich spot that I'm working out with a pc3. The upper rpm is where I need the work. I'm trieng to find different uptions to get the part throttle cleaned up for now so I can stop fouling plugs. The top end will be done on a dyno.

So even the ecu editor autotune is junk like the pc5? The bike is tuned but I have a rich spot that I'm working out with a pc3. The upper rpm is where I need the work. I'm trieng to find different uptions to get the part throttle cleaned up for now so I can stop fouling plugs. The top end will be done on a dyno.

IMO, autotune is junk on a normally-aspirated bike. Got-Busa is correct, do not attempt to use autotune on a turbo, you will most likely melt your motor before you even get close. What you are doing now with part throttle is also a waste. Get that bike on a dyno with a reputable tuner, get the whole map done and go riding . . . :laugh:

Back