EBC. Vee Rotors

EBC makes a lightweight version also... that's what I was gonna say in the other thread u posted before I was sooo rudely interrupted... haha.... they aint the most expensive, or the best.... but will work....

EBC makes a lightweight version also... that's what I was gonna say in the other thread u posted before I was sooo rudely interrupted... haha.... they aint the most expensive, or the best.... but will work....

Any issues with these, Im not taking it to the track I get down on my Busa every now and then hauling a$$ to about a 120 mph to see it on the cluster and let on let off it

Thought it would only do 96 in second in stock trim.
I was being sarcastic. Quick google search.

0F0AFC09-5F67-4553-86A9-250819710E0A.png

I have ebc on my bike. They were on when I bought it. Could be knock offs I have no idea and don’t have anything to compare to. From what I have heard biggest bang for the buck is in the pads.

I have ebc on my bike. They were on when I bought it. Could be knock offs I have no idea and don’t have anything to compare to. From what I have heard biggest bang for the buck is in the pads.

Are your rotors EBC or just the pads if its the rotors or both how are they ??

Any issues with these, Im not taking it to the track I get down on my Busa every now and then hauling a$$ to about a 120 mph to see it on the cluster and let on let off it
like I said.... no issues.... braked smooth until the caliper issue I ran into... but im not really knowledgeable about brakes and different materials used/ don't do much homework in this area...

I just wanna point out that its possible to spend 15000 on a brake setup... (best monoblocks with the best rotors and calipers)…. but if ure not racing for position professionally….. u can probably take short cuts here and there.... depending on how cheap or broke u are.... as luck would have it I am familiar with BOTH cheap AND broke...……..... might start a club.

Try EBC "Extreme Pro" HH pads.
They Are Different from standard HH pads.
They are ceramic embedded, and Will stop you sooner. They are the cheapest brake improvement you can make.
SS lines are great too, they really improve the lever's feel, and there is no fade in feel from expanding rubber lines...but they won't stop you any sooner.
Also, Do Not buy any pad that says "Race" on it. These are for road racing only. They are dangerous for street riding, as race pads Must stay hot to work effectively.
In a road race, brakes are constantly used, so they heat fast, and stay that way, 20-30 miles later, it's over.
On the street, other than stop and go traffic, unless you only constantly knee drag and live in a canyon, the brakes aren't constantly used, cool fast, and race pads will fade and feel wooden.
They aren't safe for daily riding.

Try EBC "Extreme Pro" HH pads.
They Are Different from standard HH pads.
They are ceramic embedded, and Will stop you sooner. They are the cheapest brake improvement you can make.
SS lines are great too, they really improve the lever's feel, and there is no fade in feel from expanding rubber lines...but they won't stop you any sooner.
Also, Do Not buy any pad that says "Race" on it. These are for road racing only. They are dangerous for street riding, as race pads Must stay hot to work effectively.
In a road race, brakes are constantly used, so they heat fast, and stay that way, 20-30 miles later, it's over.
On the street, other than stop and go traffic, unless you only constantly knee drag and live in a canyon, the brakes aren't constantly used, cool fast, and race pads will fade and feel wooden.
They aren't safe for daily riding.
I have the S.S. brake lines on it already was on it when I bought it what do you think of EBC hh sinstered I think Im going with Arashi rotors cheapest bang for the buck

I just wanna point out that its possible to spend 15000 on a brake setup... (best monoblocks with the best rotors and calipers)…. but if ure not racing for position professionally….. u can probably take short cuts here and there.... depending on how cheap or broke u are.... as luck would have it I am familiar with BOTH cheap AND broke...……..... might start a club.
I will join lamo

Back