EBC HH pads

Mr. Anderson

Donating Member
Registered
Just another fella out here that put these in the front brakes, Suzuki should put these things in from the factory!!! So here's a vote for "one of the first modifications should be done!" the front brake pads, it is night and day difference! and they haven't even been fully bedded in yet! I also put a speedohealer on to correct the factory speedo error.

beerchug.gif

One of my winter projects is lines & EBC pads....glad to hear they kick ass!! Don't worry, Charles....I'll be ordering soon.

I'm planning on HH pads and lines within the next month.  I have seen alot of guys commending the EBC HH pads, but what about the Galfer ceramic HH pads?  There are package deals w/ Galfer pads and lines which piqued my curiosity.

Of course I'll be buying through Charles at StreetnTrack, so what does everyone say? Anyone have experience w/ the Galfers?
rock.gif

(ranman @ Oct. 09 2006,21:24) winter project
lol more like something you can do blind folded.

if it takes more than 10 minutes to change the front pads then you are doing something WAY wrong.

laugh.gif

even just the pads with stock lines is a vast improvement.

and as for being loud...? mine are no more audible than the stockers.

(Mr. Anderson @ Oct. 09 2006,20:11) Just another fella out here that put these in the front brakes, Suzuki should put these things in from the factory!!!   So here's a vote for "one of the first modifications should be done!" the front brake pads, it is night and day difference! and they haven't even been fully bedded in yet! I also put a speedohealer on to correct the factory  speedo error.
I did the same about a year ago - night a day difference ... and I'm not experiencing any additional noise. Just incredible additional stopping power.

I have always retrofitted my bikes with the EBC HH pads ...

brakes have been bedded fully, braking is easy and is not a second thought anymore. as for the noise, I like the light hissing sound as the brakes are being applied, it's reassurance that they are working. and they are not that loud.

Can't believe that Suzuki put such sh#t brakes on the BUSA, have put EBC HH pads on and my Brother in law can still out brake me on a old GIXER1100. Plan for the winter is EBC rotors and a 19mm Master cylinder without the wife seeing the cost involved  
rant.gif

super.gif

Back