Ebbett's Pass (CA 4)

isiahstites

Registered
Had to make an emergency run to Reno on Monday and this morning I left headed for home.

Did 638 miles in total today, the first 3 hours were just dam awesome! Going over that pass with the snow, the pine tree scent, the fresh air and me and the busa.

Leaving Reno

IMAG0041.jpg

Outside of Markeerville

IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

Climbing

IMAG0046.jpg

Tiny road

IMAG0049.jpg

Lots of snow

IMAG0052.jpg

Frozen lake

IMAG0053.jpg

That is a long day! :bowdown:

Rode Ebbetts on Saturday - most snow I have ever seen up there this late in the season.

Dsc06804_1024.jpg

Dsc06804_1024.jpg

Sweet pics! We (Sierra FOGs) usually do Ebbetts 3 or 4 times a season, but haven't ventured up there yet this year. Your pics give me a preview of how the road look at this time. I'll be close by there this Saturday, doing Monitor Pass for the first time since last october.
Note: You should have given a shout, would have been nice to have met you!

Sweet pics! We (Sierra FOGs) usually do Ebbetts 3 or 4 times a season, but haven't ventured up there yet this year. Your pics give me a preview of how the road look at this time. I'll be close by there this Saturday, doing Monitor Pass for the first time since last october.
Note: You should have given a shout, would have been nice to have met you!

Just an FYI the road is pretty clean, but there is plenty and I mean plenty of places with loose gravel and running water. It's a slow road anyways so it doesn't really matter.

I would of loved to have met up with you and Doyle while there, but it was a last minute trip so there was no time to play with the exception of this minor detour on my way home to the San Diego area.

Yesterday while I was riding through this beautiful country I kept thinking to myself how excited I am to move up to the area. I will have a whole new world of amazing roads to sight see and play on.:thumbsup:

Those are some beautiful pics!!! Great now I got something else to add to my travel list!!! :thumbsup:

Gorgeous Country! That's a beatiful ride anyday! Thanks for sharing pics! :-)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

You guys got me seriously thinking about NOT working tomorrow, thanks. :thumbsup:

Wanna go? I have a friend looking to have lunch at the Markleville Deli tomorrow. I rode to Sierra City yesterday and hitting the Coast Sat. So wasn't planning to ride Fri. , but if your in, I'll do it. Need to know NOW.

Back