Ebay Seller "CARPARTSWHOLESALE88" Selling HID's

Just giving you guys a heads up about this user CARPARTSWHOLESALE88 on ebay selling HID kits for the haybusa and other items..

I purchased his 35Watt XENTEC HID kit for my 2009 Hayabusa December 11 2011. Ad states 2 year warranty...
Well the Hi-beam wouldn't come on sometimes, it didn't bother me to tear back into it to troubleshoot the issue. Well the other day when I went to turn the hi beam on the Blue hi beam indicator didnt light up either..:banghead: Sure enough blew the fuse..:banghead: After troubleshooting the issue the Ballast is bad enternal short. I email the seller (CARPARTSWHOLESALE88) asking them if they want the faulty ballast back and how soon can they ship me a replacement. didnt hear back from them the next day, emailed them twice yesterday, still no response. :banghead: Emailed them this morning... nadda stiltch pretty much I am screwed! Searched them on google and here is the link about carpartswhole88 https://www.google.com/#hl=en&outpu....,cf.osb&fp=49e91e21499bfe9d&biw=1024&bih=679

BEWARE:: This ebay seller will not stand behind there warranty nor respond to emails.
Continue on to another seller...

You get what you pay for!

If you want Hids, for $40 or so dollars, there is the service!

I have sold hundreds of kits here, and yes the cost is more, but im still here are shipping out parts!

Also are you sure it the ballast, you swapped the bulbs??

xentecs are known for going out and being horrible about their warranty... usually you have to deal with them direct not the seller... my buddy found out after 3 bad ballasts your warranty is gone

I see complaints like this time and time again, where someone doesn't want to pay for a quality item and buys a cheap knockoff from fleabay, then acts surprised when it fails on them and the seller doesn't offer a warranty. :banghead:

Also are you sure it the ballast, you swapped the bulbs??

Yes, I know how to troubleshoot.
OK yeah, 40 bucks cheap, but also came with a 2 year warranty. If your not going to back up what you advertise then don't offer a buyer something. I cant stand liars!!
I went ahead and ordered some Phillips HID's yes price is tripled.

theres alot of crappers on ebay now a daysm you gotta be careful of who you order from.. sorry to hear they wont contact you back.. try calling ebay customer svc. and see if they are willing to help you out with it. GL

Sorry to hear about it but had the same thing happened to me. Low beam ballast went out after 100 miles and the kit I bought ($30 on Flebay) had a 2yr warranty. I emailed the company and they told me they would warranty it out but wanted $15 in shipping and handling fees. I told them that was 1/2 of the cost of the original kit and if I was giving him another $15 that I wanted a bulb to go with the ballast or two ballast. They refused so I bought a ballast from a different dealer for $10. When my kit goes out again I will but a better one for a better dealer.

GixerHP is exactly right. I love when people put all their money on a part with a "warranty", didn't we learn anything from Tommy Boy?!! :laugh:

Boy Guarantee - YouTube[/url]

Just because they say there is a warranty on the page does not mean you will get the service to back it up.

Chock this one up to buyer beware.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, i have using some of the mini ballasts similar to the Zentec's for the GSXR's and i have had very good luck with them.
But im not buying them from the same seller!
Yes, I know how to troubleshoot.
OK yeah, 40 bucks cheap, but also came with a 2 year warranty. If your not going to back up what you advertise then don't offer a buyer something. I cant stand liars!!
I went ahead and ordered some Phillips HID's yes price is tripled.

Back