Ebay puts limit on PS3 and Nintendo Wii sales

saw one sell last night for 4050 and been hearing all day about people getting shot stabbed ran over and robbed.that im afraid is the state of our society today.

Do you think people wait in line for days to attend parent conferences at their children's schools? A lot of them do not bother even showing up. It is no wonder that we have children in seventh and eighth grade who are reading at the second-grade level. Their parents' priority is to make them into couch potatoes who cannot read or function in a job. Our country is in trouble. People are totally out of touch with reality.

This 'buy it now price' is just nuts... and check out the starting bid the seller put on it!

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Playstation-3-60gb-Premium-system-PS3-with-extras_W0QQitemZ150060642502QQihZ005QQcate
goryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Pl....iewItem</a>

I've only seen people bid just a little over $1,000 or so right now but sellers are certainly trying to nab over $2k for them.

(300Busa @ Nov. 18 2006,17:43) Do you think people wait in line for days to attend parent conferences at their children's schools? A lot of them do not bother even showing up. It is no wonder that we have children in seventh and eighth grade who are reading at the second-grade level. Their parents' priority is to make them into couch potatoes who cannot read or function in a job. Our country is in trouble. People are totally out of touch with reality.
You are so right and remember in a few years we can label this as a medical issue like being obese (sp) is now.

Oh, don't worry. Rangel, Palossi, Schummer and Kennedy will have us paying for it.

runeight...

I was at bestbuy today and they were lined up for something . I thought the PS3 had already been launched . Maybe it was for the Nintendo WE . Anyway by May they will all have come down . The PS2 started out at $300.00 and today the were on sell for $129.00 . I'm sorry $600 bucks is just too much to pay for a console.

(yamahor @ Nov. 16 2006,14:11) wow... just wow... I have enough of a life to not even know there was actually a new PS3 or a nintendo Wii coming out till a couple weeks ago...
Sure had me fooled there.
ices_rofl.gif

Back