ebay kit good deal?

a turbo kit from a sponcer isnt much more $, and u have them 2 call if u have any questions. plus that kit looks kinda cheap/scarey

Thats a first gen hahn kit. I had one on my street bike and it was good for playing around on the street. The kit cost $2995 new when I had it. Maybe about $3500 now. It worked good until I started to go to the track. It cant handle much boost as the turbo starts to fall off at 12-15 lbs which is about 280-300 hp. Hope this helps you make a decision :super:

in my honest opinion i would buy new, the turbo could go at any time, its too small, you will want more i promise you that, the breather on it now is very restrictive, too small around a 300cfm you need at least a 500cfm breather, you can get a bigger one and still keep it stealth, i bought used and regreted it ever since. paid the same price for a hahns, all i have left of the orginal system is the manifold/header ended up replacing everthing else with new stuff. of course this one would be like trackrat said good for the street

in my honest opinion i would buy new, the turbo could go at any time, its too small, you will want more i promise you that, the breather on it now is very restrictive, too small around a 300cfm you need at least a 500cfm breather, you can get a bigger one and still keep it stealth, i bought used and regreted it ever since. paid the same price for a hahns, all i have left of the orginal system is the manifold/header ended up replacing everthing else with new stuff. of course this one would be like trackrat said good for the street

This is exactly what happened to me. It worked good for street use but when I wanted more and started going to the track I got comfortable and wanted more. After pushing it to the limit and maxing out the turbo my hahn turbo took a dump so I ended up spending more money to buy a bigger better turbo, header and dump pipe. That is a good street turbo but If I had it to do over I would but a kit with a decent size turbo in the beginning. You can always turn it down (smaller spring). Turning it up is the problem.The 16g is not efficient after 280hp. It starts to just throw heat. If you never plan on racing you still have to take into consideration --what has this turbo seen before I got it? Just my experience.

If it doesnt say RCC,Velocity,BigCC,NLR or Orient Express on it,dont buy it.

Alright I will stay away from this, when I am ready I will definitely have my choice of turbo to go on my bike.

looks like a hahn kit

hahn kits had a super 16 g btw.(known as a S16g)

its been modded if it is a hahn kit...

the bov and IAT port is not stock.

I don't like that one header pipe is black like that....would imply to me that he had one heck of an exhaust leak on that pipe.

and the whole chrome plated is b/s...he might had it jet coated but it was years ago and should've held up better than that.

he's missing enough stuff I would probably pass on it even at that price.

Back