ebay find: C/F inners.....

I've seen pics with these installed and they look really good. Been thinking about a pair myself~!~

Know a fella that bought the cheaper knockoffs like posted above for a gen 1 and the quality and fit is lacking.

Thought about doing carbon fiber but decide on Race Ready OEM painted inners. no issues with fit or finish. http://www.raceready.us/B.asp

inner fairing1.jpg

Know a fella that bought the cheaper knockoffs like posted above for a gen 1 and the quality and fit is lacking.

+1

Be careful when buying CF products...the less expensive ones tend to be poor quality :(

If you want quality inners, look here (scroll down about half way)

08-09 GSX1300R Hayabusa Carbon Body Work | Magical Racing

You got to pay to play when it comes to well manufactured and properly fitting CF products.

I'd forgot about any of the E-Bay crap.

Good information to know~!~ :thumbsup:

Thought about doing carbon fiber but decide on Race Ready OEM painted inners. no issues with fit or finish. http://www.raceready.us/B.asp

Hey Busamax or anyone running frame covers. Friend just bought new 2009 white Busa and I was surprised at how hot the right side vertical frame arm gets. Does having the frame covers there solve the problem of the frame heating leg?

Last edited:
Hey Busamax or anyone running frame covers. Friend just bought new 2009 white Busa and I was surprised at how hot the right side vertical frame arm gets. Does having the frame covers there solve the problem of the frame heating leg?

I can't really answer you about the frame getting hot because I never noticed that issue with mine.

Has anyone here painted there stock inside covers??? Raceready has exchange why exchange if you can paint your own, Looking to see if you have sand the texture of the stockers or even it out some other way??? I like the painted look best of all:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Whats the difference between twill carbon fiber and the regular carbon fiber offered by Magical Racing? Does it have a higher quality? Must be something, since all the twill pieces are another $20

It's just two different ways of laying the Carbon depending on the look you are after... ;)

Back