Ebay Decal  Scam

DENWA

Registered
I bought a set of "SUZUKI Factory" decals for my Busa from WOWENS750 off Ebay...

I had them sent to the Painter. Tonight when I get a close up pic from the painter sent to me I'll share it with you.

1. They are LOTS smaller tham factory Kanji
2. The RED Hayabusa is more like an Orange Shade
3. The Outline of the Letters HAYABUSA don't line up with the Red Letters.

The Bad News is they have already been put on the Fairings.

Good news is they did not clear over them.

I asked the seller to prove these were factory decals and he is basically holding a possible negative feedback over my head if I try to report him.
guns.gif

Just givving a heads up to all you on the lookout for decals.

There's a member here that does stickers really well (don't recall his username but someone will chime in w/ it soon enough) and you could also go to Tapeworks.com and buy their product.

Didn't MSF (monsterspeedfreak) start making his own decals? He's not around here much, but he's done some amazing work...

Hope I'm remembering that correctly...hrmmm...

Sorry about the decals...
sad.gif

sucks you cant give someone negative feedback when they are wrong without them doing it back to you. you have to trick them into leaving pos feedback first and then nail that azz
guns.gif

(Fat Busa Racing 1347 @ Sep. 25 2006,17:42) We have a guy at our Busa Club that can do any thing you think of. And has done a fair few of the guys bikes down here. This link will take you to the thred at our site

Custom Decals
and this is his email addy.
Thunder_composites@primusonline.com.au

hope this helps.
And remember $1 U.S buys you $1.32 Australian
so you are infront alredy....
Glen, from Thunder Composites, hooked me up as well. Forgot who's posted their decals up, but after seeing the talent, I decided to go with him, and I'm glad I did too. I'll post pics when they arrive, in a few days, then later once she's repainted and finished. All I can say for now is the pics he sent of the final product is BADAZZ!

Cheers Guys. I do a fair bit of custom stuff because it is a nice challenge. I do make the correct size OEM style decals in Metallic in heaps of colours with any contrasting colour for fiddy bucks plus a few bucks post. I have a very nice set that has the outline of the Kanji with the inner solid. (50 bucks as well) There is a 1/4 inch gap all the way around. The rest of the kit is the same as OEM but in a nice metallic vinyl. And for 50 beans, still cheaper than a crappy ebay set. I have heaps of colours in the vinyl drawers ready to go straight out, no waiting. Biggest issue is choosing your colour combo. and what's more, if you hate them, I will refund you. It is quite important to me that you look the goods. Well, maybe not you, but your Busa.
beerchug.gif

(DENWA @ Sep. 25 2006,12:43) I asked the seller to prove these were factory decals and he is basically holding a possible negative feedback over my head if I try to report him.  
guns.gif

Just givving a heads up to all you on the lookout for decals.
I'd wait till the last hour of the last day before you can't leave feedback and post a neg. By the time he reads it, it'll be too late and he can't post neg on you. So you get the last laugh. I believe you have 90 days to leave feedback.

Also you can mail the used/unused decals back to him and dispute the charge on your card saying that they sent you the wrong ones/size and you wanted a refund. Just document you mailing them back and you should be okay.

Back