ebay carbon front fender

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
got it for 15 bucks more than a cracked stocker. i had to drill and rivet the little brake line retainer onto the right side, and drill holes for the little retainer clips on the back of the fender, but i got it 100% perfect first time through.

0116001510a.jpg

0116001510.jpg

That is nice....I just showed the wifey the pic and told her I wasnt talking to her for the rest of the weekend.:laugh:

That is nice....I just showed the wifey the pic and told her I wasnt talking to her for the rest of the weekend.:laugh:
lol, gave you first dibs bro. just keep your eyes on craigslist, i'm sure you can find something.
Very nice. What brand/seller is it?
beats me, some dude didn't like the way it looked on his bike, he put busa forks on it for some reason. crazy canadians
I think your BUSA was so excited for it......it wet the floor.:lol:
nope, the jeep wet the floor, the snow was all over the ground behind me

lol, gave you first dibs bro. just keep your eyes on craigslist, i'm sure you can find something.

I know and I appreciate it. Unfortunately the banker in the house said no more for awhile. :-( Not to sure about it anyway but was definately going to get it for that price before the pants wearor in the house stepped in,lol. What I'm really after next is the carbon fiber swing-arm and frame covers:thumbsup:

nah, get the ram single sided swingarm, that magnesium piece of sex. ugh, sooooo hawt.
they make em for busas from time to time...

attachment.php?attachmentid=3714.jpg

Last edited:
Back