Eating McDonalds on a bike

I'm not sure if that's milkshake on his face and leathers or if he rode under a flock of seagulls. :laugh:

I go thru drivethru all the time on my bike . Get two bags . One with food goes either inside my jacket or strapped to back of seat . Other bag I place one drink no matter the size inside in center and hold it with my teeth. :laugh:
Like a pendulum it stays straight and swings with the motion not spilling and if it does it's all in the bag. These are short trips like 10-15 mins max.
Most of the time I am balancing a box of a dozen glazed dunkin donuts on my tank between my arms though with a small coffee in a bag hanging from my mouth .
Love the aroma at 50mph :rofl:

I go thru drivethru all the time on my bike . Get two bags . One with food goes either inside my jacket or strapped to back of seat . Other bag I place one drink no matter the size inside in center and hold it with my teeth. :laugh:
Like a pendulum it stays straight and swings with the motion not spilling and if it does it's all in the bag. These are short trips like 10-15 mins max.
Most of the time I am balancing a box of a dozen glazed dunkin donuts on my tank between my arms though with a small coffee in a bag hanging from my mouth .
Love the aroma at 50mph :rofl:

this all sounds awesome and i want pictures.

this all sounds awesome and i want pictures.

check this thread mid next week and you will have them . I have been away from home for two weeks and it will be three by the time I get home .
I am absolutely food starved and tired of fish and fruits .
I NEED MEAT and will hit every place near my home in like two days. Ill make a gopro movie for you . First stop is gonna be for a Steak Bomb from Jon Smiths then on way home I'm gonna grab a bag of Arbys and right before I pull in driveway it's gonna be a dozen glazed !
Scouts honor :laugh:

Last edited:
check this thread mid next week and you will have them . I have been away from home for two weeks and it will be three by the time I get home .
I am absolutely food starved and tired of fish and fruits .
I NEED MEAT and will hit every place near my home in like two days. Ill make a gopro movie for you . First stop is gonna be for a Steak Bomb from Jon Smiths then on way home I'm gonna grab a bag of Arbys and right before I pull in driveway it's gonna be a dozen glazed !
Scouts honor :laugh:

Remember we are talking on the bike and not the car Blanca.:rofl:
If you do all that on the Busa, All I can say is:rulez::laugh:

Yes it is on the Busa not car .
Mind you I never said I eat on it but I do carry stuff in my mouth all the time .
A drink of any size in a plastic bag right in center will swing and not open or spill and of it does it stays in the bag .
I'll make a gopro video for you guys when I get back .
I promise .

I carry the drink in bag in my mouth .
With full face helmet on if you twist the bag up and put it your mouth from underneath it works fine :)

I bet the suspense is killing you.
The suspense of getting a foot long steak bomb from Jon Smith is killing me faster :)

Back