easy shifting

R4V3N

Registered
Hi All

Im after some advise...

I have been looking at easy shifters as i struggle on long ride outs pulling the clutch especially when my other half is on the back.

The electric shifters seem like a feasible option however non of them mention if the kit also does the clutch as im not keen on dry shifting.

Does anyone know if the electric or air shifters use the clutch to shift (i dont have to pull lever)?

And is there an alternative? as i dont mind shifting normal its just the clutch pull that kills me - is there some kind of easy/assisting clutch puller?

Or any other ideas please

thanks very much

No you wouldn't have to pull the lever to shift. Dynojet makes a quick shifter that kills the fuel injectors for a split second to allow for shifting with out letting off the gas or pulling the clutch.
Air shifters do all that for you with a touch of a button. There are a ton of different setups out there.

On a side note a small blip of the throttle will allow shifting with out clutching also. Also works for downshifting by turning the gas to bring up rpm which will allow the bike to downshift with our the clutch.

I only use the clutch leaving from a stop or while stopping and to do clutch wheelies. Other than that I rarely use the clutch at all.

Hi
The Dynojet shifter seems allot of work (messing around) to set up (a bit out of my depth) is there anything straight forward like bolt on/plug n play type of thing or is the dynojet not that bad to setup?

thanks

Back