easy mods

tomoday

Registered
What are some easy things I can do to improve my 1/4. My bike is stock and I can't get it over 113 mph in the 1/4

113 in the 1/4 doesn't sound right. Post your slip. Either you have a motor problem or your riding slow. You should be doing that in the 1/8.

If you're only doing 113mph in the 1/4 mile, your engine is hurting badly

I can't see how it would run fine on the street if it only runs 113. Could be spark plugs, fuel issues, or who knows man. Something isn't right for sure. If it doesn't sound like it's "missing", check plugs for color etc, and go from there. Sounds like you are a do a visit to the local dealer though. Keep us posted.

Sounds like your TRE is off. I run 112 in the 1/8 mile in C-mode. Possibly low on muffler fluid?
Siezed muffler bearing, thingamacoochi may be to loose, possibly your twisting the left grip, you do know you can't just stay in 2nd gear?

Sounds like your TRE is off. I run 112 in the 1/8 mile in C-mode. Possibly low on muffler fluid?
Siezed muffler bearing, thingamacoochi may be to loose, possibly your twisting the left grip, you do know you can't just stay in 2nd gear?

This guy came here for help maybe nothing is wrong but he needs more seat time. How about you take keep your comments to yourself if all you want to do is be stupid. This isn't a smack talk thread, its him looking for peoples help not your smart mouth.

What are some easy things I can do to improve my 1/4. My bike is stock and I can't get it over 113 mph in the 1/4

What do you have done to the bike? Also take a video of a pass you do and I'm sure guys here will try to help you on things you are doing wrong or need to work on.

This guy came here for help maybe nothing is wrong but he needs more seat time. How about you take keep
your comments to yourself if all you want to do is be stupid. This isn't a smack talk thread, its him looking for peoples help not your smart mouth.

Ohh are you a moderator now or just playing Nanny?

Ohh are you a moderator now or just playing Nanny?

Just getting sick of seeing people like you. I have to deal with it on the gsxr forum but have come to expect more from the people on the org. There's thread for bashing and poking fun of people. This is a new guy and is just looking for help.

First off Nobody posts a speed ad No time ! What was your ET ? are you letting off the throttle before crossing the line ? What is your 60' time ?

Post the slip and or info? Something is seriously wrong unless it's your first time to the track and you just need practice?

It was my first time at the track I will post the slip when I get a chance

Look I'm no track guy but I've been riding motorcycles/dirt bikes/quads/ and basically anything that has a motor to go fast since I was a kid and from my experiences you need to practice and hone your skills with what you have 1st before you run out and throw on a bunch of GO-Fast parts that you might not even be able to properly utilize. I've seen and raced against a ton of spoiled brats on shiny new bikes with all kinds of bells and whistles that couldn't ride 4 chit! You make the bike go fast not the other way around :whistle:

Back