Eastern Pa

PaLVBusa

Registered
Hey guys,
Im fairly new to this site but have been trying to learn as much as possible. Now and then I see posts from ppl around the Eastern Pa area and thought why not start a thread to find out who all lives around me and maybe organize a ride at some point when the roads get cleaned of cinders and weather gets better.

So anyone from Allentown, Poconos, Lehigh Valley, Philly and surrounding areas POST UP:beerchug:

I don't live there anymore. I grew up in Wind Gap and went to school in Pen Argyl. One of these days I'll make it back there for a visit.

Hey guys,
Im fairly new to this site but have been trying to learn as much as possible. Now and then I see posts from ppl around the Eastern Pa area and thought why not start a thread to find out who all lives around me and maybe organize a ride at some point when the roads get cleaned of cinders and weather gets better.

So anyone from Allentown, Poconos, Lehigh Valley, Philly and surrounding areas POST UP:beerchug:
hey me and my buddy both ride busas and live in the lehigh valley area and are always looking to ride, especially busa enthusiastic. hit me up.

Dark Child

Back