Early Sunrise

mr8ball

Registered
I woke up this AM with a little snow and thought I would share some pic's with all. I bought a new wheel cleaner (30 bucks at Harber Feright) to put under my tire so I can roll it around while its to cold to ride. Sunrise is so pretty in the snow. I hope you enjoy

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

Beautiful country. Bet the air smells good, too. Here in center city Philly, it's mostly a diesel smell.

Poor baby looks cold, you should be punished for abuse!:laugh:

Nice pictures!
I seen the same out my window this morning. Who loves living in the woods, raise your hand! :thumbsup: err...Thumbs!

Thanks all, I took my camera out with me and took a few more pictures while I was out. The scenery around here is so nice. In the first pic you can see the Peeks of Otter which is about 30 miles from where I was. It's the mountain with the little dip in it. Right in the center of the photo. That is part of the blue ridge parkway that gets over 1 million visitors a year. As far as my back yard, I am in the city and live in a basement apartment. It is beautiful when I look out. If some might recall, Back in the summer I posted some pic's of some deer that visited me from time to time.

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

Back