early Spring rides

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Ok good time to remind ourselves of the sand on the roads for those of us in Winter climates. Early Spring rides feel so nice, but watch the sand on the roads. All too many accidents happen early in the Spring.

I kicked a bunch of gravel/sand yesterday. paint already missing on the very lower frontal area of my fairings.
hmmm.gif

And watch out for them tractors too...And things like that...
wink.gif

the only sand I've ever seen on the road here in florida was when I drove near the beach baby!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Just kidding, figured I'd rub it in to you northerners who have to deal with snow. Move to tampa, it's 65 degree here year round, lol

Good tip though, keep the shiny side up fellas

Mike

the only sand I've ever seen on the road here in florida was when I drove near the beach baby!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Just kidding, figured I'd rub it in to you northerners who have to deal with snow. Move to tampa, it's 65 degree here year round, lol

Good tip though, keep the shiny side up fellas

Mike
Sure rub it in. I hope to be in South Florida soon and then Daytona, at least for a break.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Sand...and also overconfidence.

It always takes me a few rides to get back to how I was riding at the end of last season...don't forget to take it easy if you're rusty!

Very good point Ninja, Friend riding last week hit the deck on his Gixxer 1000. Sand in a dam blind corner. By the time he saw it, it was all over!!
oh.gif

Back