Early a.m. ride July 3rd, 2011

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hwy 70 here in Northern Calif had new or recent pave when I got here in 2003, it's a beautiful ride and lots of bikes head up there. Well for the last few years it the road surface has been getting worse and worse. THAT has ALL CHANGED my friends! The surface is now like butter and is brand new... they didnt even paint the lines yet. I left at 6 a.m. was up there today for a few hours it's only about 30 min or so from my house. I took tons of pics and video.

Here is just a few :

hwy70july3rd-11 002.jpg

hwy70july3rd-11 015.jpg

hwy70july3rd-11 017.jpg

hwy70july3rd-11 019.jpg

July3rd2011hwy70 038b.jpg

Kool!
I did the same today about 7 am along the caloosahatchee river headed out to Cleweston and lake okeechobee area.

I sure wish good roads like that existed within 100 miles of me. SW Louisiana roads are rough, no hills, and no curves :-(

Man that was one of my favorite rides. I really miss cali! Thanks for the tease!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Way cool Kento...look forward to meeting u at Laguna seca in a couple of weeks...yippee!!

Looks like a good time Kent. Hwy 395 to Quincy is as far as we've ridden on 70. I'm going to have to make it a point to continue on down into your area this season! Hope to see ya in a few weeks in Reno! :thumbsup:

Back