Eagles Canyon Track Day Sunday 7-8-2012 (video)

motochris

The artist formerly known as Chris75181
Registered
Followed a couple buddies for a few laps in level 2 to get some footage of them. Great Day for riding. Tried Dunlops for first time EVER D211 gpa n tec Super Sticky...me likey. Also had a great last lap(last 3 minutes of video)...only rider to pass me in level 2 was at the end of this video..found out he was pitted next to me and was riding level 3 all day(his first day in level 3). With the tow I reached level 3 times 2:14 (minimum for level 3 on this track is 2:15). Probably stay in level two a couple more times..riding Cresson Motorsports Track in two weeks for first time..prob smart to stay level 2 there. I dont know..you finally get comfortable..then realize its time to get faster and step it up a level to challenge yourself. I'll stop rambling...enjoy!

Track Day 7-8-12 - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice video. Thanks for getting me out of Keith's political thread! That stuff gives me ulcers.

What kind of camera / mount is that? STT is going to make everyone start tethering their cams...so no more helmet vids.

Tank Mount suction cup-GoPro Hero...I zip tie it just in case..

ECR-Map-2-1-08.jpg

thinking of doing the 3.1 full track saturday at cresson...man a lot of track to learn!

Back